Sunday, June 1, 2008

church

A few Sundays ago I was a bit uptight with Kaleb growing up and walking to church alone. It isn't a far walk but I still worried until he got home safely. Today I had to stay home from church because Joshua was still sick and had to think about Kaleb during the service for another reason. He was playing his guitar for the worship service for the first time at this church. Pastor Brian asked Joel if Kaleb could play and Joel was happy to let Kaleb; Kaleb was even happier! He really misses having somebody to play his guitar with. There were 3 guys playing today in church I guess; Kaleb said that they all had their own unique style. Joel said that Kaleb was like a different kid than we came from the US with. He has loved guitar for a long time; but to see him get up in front of a large church with no self conciousness or nerves was amazing, Joel said. Kaleb is really growing up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...doesn't that just make you feel so proud of him!!! I wish I could see it too....

Jamie said...

Was Kaleb feeling good enough today to go to church and play? Mom said he was feeling sick and I thought he'd hate to have to stay home.

Darcy said...

Kaleb missed last Sunday because he was pretty sick but he is better now and I can't wait to see him play tomorrow!